Photo by Parson Rayphe at Kingdom Realm Ranch
“An outfitter takes people to places they have never been and supplies them with everything they will need for the trip”.
Even if you have known Him for a while, nothing equals the healing, inner peace, and fulfillment that only God can bring each time you take another step and trust in Him. Even though things don’t always go the way you anticipate, whatever your situation, rest assured that God wants you to experience more of Him and live out ALL of the plans that He has for you. Even in the midst of the world’s pandemonium, God is on the move and He is eager to help you. Today He is inviting YOU to another level of healing, restoration, and alignment with Him.
- Is God calling you to make some changes?
- Having trouble moving past your past so that you can move forward?
- Unsure of where to go or what to do next?
- Have you tried making changes but found them to be more complicated or more opposed than anticipated?
- Experiencing more problems, stress, anxiety, pressure, sickness, or other things that don’t seem “normal”?
- Are relationships with friends and family strained?
- Has “the world is a stage” taken on a new meaning for you?
- Have religious systems, educational systems, family systems, medical systems, or other world systems left you disappointed?
- Are strange things happening that are hard to explain?
- Feeling stuck, unable to break free?
- Do you have a yearning for more of God that others can’t seem to understand?
God can make a way
No matter how sincere and determined you are, or how long you have known Him, when you choose God’s way sometimes things become challenging. Mistakes can be made, opposition from both seen and unseen forces is very real, and even YOU may be unintentionally or unknowingly complicating the healing, restoration, and alignment process YOURSELF.
Processing previous life experiences, dealing with existing circumstances, or just moving forward in life can be a lot. The experience is compounded when any of these things occur simultaneously. Especially if it is happening all at the same time which is often the way it goes. In the midst of all of this life can become lonely, confusing, challenging, and complicated: I know, I’ve been there.
It’s important to remember that God wants the best for you and even if it doesn’t seem like it, where God leads He will make a way: You just need to learn to walk in it. If you don’t give up He won’t either: But God never intended for us to make the journey alone. It is sooo much easier, better, and quicker when there is someone to partner with; especially someone who has been there before. That is the way He designed it.
The journey into God’s Kingdom Realm of healing, restoration, and alignment CAN be arduous, but it is ALWAYS glorious. Step into the new reality that God has for you: Step into God’s Kingdom. There are several resources here to help you. Feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.
God bless you,
God’s Kingdom Realm
Religion is learning ABOUT God: Relationship is learning to ENCOUNTER God
In the recent past, revival in America has mostly either been well received by the culture or ignored by those not interested: But this revival is different. It will be…
. If all that Jesus / Yeshua accomplished was saving us from hell, the blessings of "Salvation" would be indescribable: But praise God that He accomplished so very much more…
Living in God's kingdom Realm Jesus’ / Yeshua’s ministry had many facets but every one of them was rooted in establishing the Kingdom of God on earth. This is very clearly…
. About Fellowship Groups Fellowship groups support each other throughout the week and then join together when possible. . . . What a Fellowship Group is not For us,…