Photo by Parson Rayphe at Kingdom Realm Ranch
No matter how long you have known Him, nothing equals the healing, inner peace, and fulfillment that God can bring to your life: But the reality is that sometimes the bright and beautiful path to where He is leading can turn dark, and daunting. Whatever the situation, you can rest assured that God wants the best for you. He is inviting you to leave religion and the rest of the world’s ways behind. Come to Him: He is eager to help you.
- Is God calling you to make some changes?
- Having trouble moving past your past so that you can move forward?
- Convinced that God wants you to do SOMETHING but you aren’t sure what or how?
- Unsure of where to go or what to do next?
- Have you tried making changes but found them to be more complicated or more opposed than anticipated?
- Are you experiencing more problems, stress, anxiety, or pressure since trying to do what you know is right?
- Are relationships with friends and family strained?
- Has “the world is a stage” taken on a new meaning for you?
- Have religious systems, educational systems, family systems, medical systems, or other world systems left you wanting?
- Are strange things happening that are hard to explain?
- Feeling stuck, unable to break free?
- Has God given you a yearning for more of Him that others can’t seem to understand?
When you choose God’s way things change, and sometimes it can be VERY challenging. Often times the rest of the world just doesn’t understand. Processing previous life experiences, dealing with existing circumstances, and/or moving forward with new priorities can be difficult; especially if you are trying to do them all at the same time. Opposition from both seen and unseen forces is very real: Even YOU may be unintentionally, unknowingly complicating the process YOURSELF. Life can become lonely, confusing, uncertain, and complicated. I know, I’ve been there.
Remember that where God leads, He will make a way: You just need to learn to walk in it. The journey is sooo much easier, better, and quicker when you have some help to partner with; especially from someone who has been there before.
The journey to the Kingdom of God CAN be arduous, but it is ALWAYS glorious. Step into the new reality that God has for you: Step into God’s Kingdom Realm. There are several resources here to help you. Feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.
God bless you,
God’s Kingdom Realm
Religion is learning ABOUT God: Relationship is learning to ENCOUNTER God
Please Note: For an audio version of this article please click here for part one of an eight part series with the same title. Before we begin please allow me…
Inner and Physical Healing Matthew 4:23 says that Jesus / Yeshua went about…preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.…
In the recent past, revival in America has mostly either been well received by the culture or ignored by those not interested: But this revival is different. It will be…
. If all that Jesus / Yeshua accomplished was saving us from hell, the blessings of "Salvation" would be indescribable: But praise God that He accomplished so very much more…