A post from facebook:This is a post that is meant…
- The U.S. communist-led House of Representatives Judiciary Committee will continue to move forward with their impeachment charges against President Trump this week.
- More geologic activity; this time in New Zealand. At least 5 dead and many were injured as the result of a volcanic tourist attraction that suddenly erupted off the coast. Two dozen people were feared missing
- U.S. state attorneys general, led by New York and California, are attempting to stop T-Mobile U.S. from buying Sprint Corp in a trial that highlights disagreements between federal antitrust enforcers, who are Republican, and Democrats in powerful states. What about Google, FB, etc……
- On Saturday, the 78th anniversary of the 1941 attack by Japan on Pearl Harbor (which many think that the U.S. had prior knowledge of) was commemorated in military fashion.
- A crackdown on illegal immigration has had a significant effect on illegal border crossings by suspects from Central America. However, because Mexicans are not bound by some of the same restrictions, their numbers have increased.
- Two brave sheriff’s deputies took down Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani after he had opened fire at a naval base in Pensacola, Florida, murdering three and injuring several others.
The call for a shooter inside a training classroom at the Naval base came in around 6:30 a.m..
Two sheriff’s deputies – reportedly the first to respond confronted the gunman, both deputies were shot — one in the arm and the other in the knee — but are expected to survive.
The deputies were able to kill the attacker in the incident that unfolded across two floors inside a building at the Naval Air Station.
The attacker was a muslim from the military of Saudi Arabia. Nineteen of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Most were here to attend flight training.
Despite posting a “manifesto” on his Twitter account hours before the attack, watching mass shooting videos with his friends prior to the attack, and two of his Saudi Arabian friends who recorded the attack on video, initially the investigators were saying that they were waiting for the investigation to unfold to determine if it was a “terrorist attack”.
The Associated Press said that one of the three students who were watching the mass shooting videos with the murderer recorded video outside the classroom building while the shooting was taking place. Two other Saudi students apparently watched from a car.
The FBI told Fox News it was aware of the anti-American Twitter post, but would not comment on whether they’re looking at it as part of the investigation.
Was it a “terrorist attack” or was it a military attack? Was it a military attack from the Saudi Arabian military, the army of islam, or both?
THIS OCCURRED ON A MILITARY BASE. WHERE WAS THE MILITARY? WHY DID THE MILITARY HAVE TO DEPEND UPON COUNTY DEPUTIES TO DEFEND OUR SOLDIERS FROM AN ATTACK FROM A FOREIGN MILITARY ON A MILITARY INSTALLATION?
More, More, More,
- China is defending its vast network of re-education camps by saying that it would continue “training” residents, following explosive government document leaks.
- After several American women and children were slaughtered and wounded in Mexico, in response to a request by the President of Mexico, President Trump has delayed plans to designate Mexican drug cartels as terrorist groups.