A post from facebook:This is a post that is meant…
- According to the USGS, Mt. Rainier experienced a magnitude 3.6 earthquake on Sunday afternoon… In addition to that quake, there have been quite a few others in recent days.
It is being reported that Mt. Rainier has been hit by “more than a dozen” earthquakes since Thanksgiving day.
The Seattle Times says that this is perfectly normal, but they are also warning their readers that they “should prepare for what might happen in the event of an eruption” just in case…
This is another reminder to be equipped, mindful, and trained for unexpected events
Facts about the New Madrid Seismic Zone
- Unvaccinated families and Residents in Samoa are being asked to display a red flag outside their homes to help a mass immunization effort that is aimed at halting a measles epidemic that has killed dozens of children.
- Background checks on gun purchases in the U.S. are climbing toward a record high this year
- The state legislature in Virginia was completely handed over to the communists (democrats). Subsequently, they quickly enacted Senate Bill 16 A sweeping ban on many popular guns.
SB 16 would make it “unlawful for any person to import, sell, manufacture, purchase, possess or transport an assault firearm.”
Democratic state Rep. Jennifer Wexton’s office has drafted legislation that would allow credit card companies to flag purchases that could even signal “homegrown violent extremism.” The law seeks to expand the state’s definition of so-called “assault weapons.” Violation of the law’s provisions could be punishable for up to five years in prison. “The proposed restrictions included in the proposed legislation does not grandfather current gun owners which of course sets the stage for confiscation.
As a result, dozens of Virginia counties pass Second Amendment sanctuary resolutions
- President Erdogan of Turkey is calling on all muslim countries to attack Israel on all sides & “exterminate the Jews”
Sharia-compliant muslims are a blot on decency. Here is the testimony of 9-year-old “child bride” Anni Cyrus who was born in Iran however this very thing is occurring in the United States right now as well.
- President Trump doesn’t like being mocked..
President Trump slammed Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Wednesday as “two-faced” after video surfaced of some of the world’s top leaders at the NATO summit in London appearing to laugh at his expense.
Asked about the video during a bilateral meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Trump said of Trudeau, “he’s two-faced.”
Trump then abruptly canceled a planned news conference with reporters in London. “When today’s meetings are over, I will be heading back to Washington,” Trump tweeted. “We won’t be doing a press conference at the close of NATO because we did so many over the past two days. Safe travels to all!” More
- Finally, billionaire Michael Bloomberg has entered the Presidential race and hillary is reported to be seriously considering doing so as well.